Dr. Romeo Rissal Panji Alam, Founder of Global Corp and Founder of AAAWS

 

Being number 10 is a great striker uh uh uh


Shofwan: "Sorry “The Transformers”. I had reached my home yesterday afternoon (21/7/2023). This morning I got chatted on the WA Group. I quoted Bang Dr Roy as it ":

Good morning.

Hi all and the wonderful East Coasters in particular. Best regards from the pretty cold Bukik Batabuah, at the foot of Merapi Mountain. Thanks to Previous Rector Shofwan and Dr (soon to be) Isral who were willing to enjoy "gelar tikar" at my Mom's old house. My trip back home this time around, felt more memorable because it was a kinda an adventure transformation journey in itself. Not to mention that it was for the sake of our meeting at the School of International Tourism.

The three of us had a great discussion about UMSB and about you all until very very late the night before the meeting . One of us fell asleep on the floor without saying good night wk wk wk. Well personally I really felt like I was still in college that night. What a lovely experuence

Guys, it was very nice meeting you all in person yesterday in the lovely, felt like Autumn drop-dead gorgeous

Bukittinggi. The breeze, the sun, the two clear mountains oh my oh my so lovely. So enchanting.

At our superb and productive meeting in that lovely building yesterday, Previous Rector Shofwan, rightly so, called you "The Transformers". I witnessed that Dean Rozzi clearly approving it. . She looked so enthusiastic and so were our superb and highly motivated lecturers. Simply out, I was so lucky to be there at the meeting.

Yeah, guys, that's what you gonna be. The Transformers. Interestingly enough, when we had Jumat prsyer, the Khatib was preaching about "Almujahiddin" Somewhat, the Transformers.

Guys, we will learn together and you will transform yourself and mindset first. You certainly can . As a wise man once said:

_The desire to succeed, the urge to actualize your very self are the keys to unlatch the door to your very best_(Bang Roy's own experience)

Best regards






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Shannon dan Yelly Setelah 40 Tahun

Reuni CWY-PPIK-PCMI 1982-1983, Bali, 5-7 Agustus 2022. Abadi dalam Memori dan Persahabatn